Tommy Needles Real Estate Team is looking for an ISA!
– Inside Sales Agent –
We are an expanding team! As we head down this path of growth, we want to add the right person to our team!
ARE YOU A GO-GETTER LOOKING FOR A BIGGER LIFE?
As an Inside Sales Agent (ISA) at Tommy Needles Real Estate Team, you will tenaciously prospect for, qualify, and follow up with seller and buyer leads. You will also schedule appointments with qualified leads for the Listing and/or Buyer Specialists.
This role is primarily in-office with 80% to 90% of the time spent on the phone with prospective buyers and sellers. We’re looking for people with die-hard enthusiasm, a flair for achievement, and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed. If the idea of making multiple daily calls per day to generate business and commission gets your adrenaline going, you should probably keep reading.
We are seeking a motivated Inside Sales Agent (ISA) to assist our growing Real Estate Team serving the Kansas City Area! You will be the first point of contact for our customers. You must be a tough cookie who is highly motivated to succeed. This is NOT what you see on HGTV.
The ideal candidate is passionate about achievement, draws energy from working with people and takes ownership of the sales process to maximum effectiveness. This person has the drive and tenacity to achieve or exceed productivity, appointment setting, and revenue targets while effectively assisting customers with their inquiries.
If your goal is to become a full-time real estate agent, then this is a GREAT opportunity for you. The sky is limitless! Are you ready to ride the rocket ship?
Compensation: Base salary PLUS commission referral bonuses from leads generated
- Grit, determination and a great team player
- Always display a positive attitude
- Is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Picking up the phone and having conversations with strangers is a must!
- Generating leads for and/or following-up on potential home buyers and sellers
- Primary duties include follow-ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Highly self-motivated individuals with a track record of success who aren’t afraid of a commission based sales position with unlimited opportunities for personal growth and leadership
- Those who are solution-based, tenacious and choose to become better every day
- Someone with a passion for helping others
- Team players with a hunger in their belly for success and growth of themselves and their team members
- Someone who won’t quit and stays consistent
- Those seeking daily accountability to be their best
- Excellent time management skills
- Organizational skills
- Abundance mindset
- Hold a real estate license or be willing to get one soon. We can help you with this process…just let us know if you’re interested in a real estate career, and one of our career experts can point you in the right direction!
- One year of work experience in sales
- Working knowledge of CRM software and the sales process
- High school diploma or GED required, college experience is highly valued
Please Email resume’ to Admin@TommyNeedles.com
Thinking you would rather be a full time Real Estate Agent?
If you have, we want to talk shop with you. Becoming a Real Estate Agent can be a great decision. 2020 has brought on challenges in the business world. Real Estate is essential and has come out of 2020 with a record breaking year. There are people who need to buy and sell. And these people need someone to help them with the biggest decision in their life. That can be you.
We offer a One-Stop Shop for getting into Real Estate.
We offer Pre – License Training, as well as offer continual training to keep you educated and moving in the right direction. Keller Williams will help you step by step to start and succeed in your business.
Keller Williams is the #1 name in Real Estate. And that comes with some perks.
FREE Agent Technology.
Support from your Brokerage.
and so much more…
Do you want to be your own boss? Or maybe you don’t want to be an agent, but are still interested in another Real Estate position?
Check out the Career Curious class for FREE. Come and test the waters and see further details for entering the real estate game.